BISS will start the deposit and withdrawal of ULMT on 23:59, Sep.12, 2019 (Singapore Time).
Please click the link to deposit ULMT: https://www.biss.com/#/asset
Risk Warning: Trading digital assets involves high investment risks. Investors should be cautious about purchasing and always pay attention to investment risks.
Distribution of ULMT:
The total supply of ULMT is 1,000,000,000 and 275,000,000 tokens has been released during the first launch, including
Institutional investment: 200,000,000
Private placement: 30,000,000
BISS UP subscription: 40,000,000
Community rewards and airdrops: 2,000,000
AMO ecosystem construction: 3,000,000
Remaining locked-up tokens: 725,000,000
ULMT Lock-Up Rules
All tokens invested by institutional investors will be locked up for the first six months since the first launch. After that, 10% of these tokens will be released in the 7th month and the remaining 90% will be released at a monthly rate of 15%, which means the release will last altogether 7 months.
40% of the tokens which were sold to private placement investors will be unlocked right after the first launch and the remaining 60% will be released at a quarterly rate of 30%, which means the release will last two quarters.
Tokens subscribed during IEO will be unlocked right after the open trading starts.
Tokens used for community rewards, airdrops and AMO ecosystem construction will be gradually unlocked depending on the situation of the project.
Notes on trading fee
Risk Warning: Trading digital assets involves high investment risk. Investors should be cautious about purchasing and always pay attention to investment risks.
Thank you for supporting BISS!
Official website: https://biss.com