1) Membership 2.0 VIP level details and illustrations
a. “15-Day Average BISS Position”
- Invitation Hashrate=number of invited Lv.1 members*100,000 pts+number of invited Lv.2 members*20,000pts;
- Trading Hhashrate=number of BISS trading deduction or BISS consumed in other scenarios*1,000;Note:Any BISS tokens which are used as BISS deduction, trading fees or in other consumption scenarios .
- Position Hashrate=BISS position of the day/3;
c. Membership Upgrade Rules
d. Non-Membership Hashrate Freezing/Release Rules
e. Level Maintenance for Previous Members
After the launch of Membership 2.0, BISS will maintain the original levels for previous members who had purchased BISS membership before Aug. 27, 2019 (the day Membership 2.0 becomes valid) - corresponding hashrate (kept until membership becomes invalid) and position requirements (until 00:00, Sep.5 UTC) will be added to the original levels.
The calculation of “15-Day Average BISS Position” will officially start on 00:00, Sep. 5, 2019(UTC). If the daily snapshots of your BISS position in the last 10 days(Aug.27-Sep.5) fail to meet the position requirements for corresponding levels, members may be subject to the risk of level downgrading. Please pay close attention to your BISS position to avoid this from happening.
After position calculation starts on Sep. 5, BISS Membershiph 2.0 rules will be officially applied.
g. Level Upgrade Details
2) VIP 2.0 Membership Benefits
Benefit #1 BISS Trading Fee Deduction; higher VIP levels mean greater deduction
Benefit #2 Trading Fee Rebates; higher VIP levels mean higher rebate percentage
Benefit #3 Invitation Rewards
Benefit #4 Withdrawal Fee Discount; higher VIP levels mean higher withdrawal fee discount
Benefit #5 Higher VIP levels mean higher BISS UP subscription multiplier
Benefit #6 VIP5-7 Partners are entitled to recommending and sponsoring new token listings; lock-up of BISS tokens are required