BISS Exchange will launch its third BISS UP project – MusicLife (MITC) on June 17, 2019, 12:00hr Hong Kong time.
Initial Exchange Sale of MusicLife
Token Name: MITC
Total supply: 6,000,000,000 MITC
Project valuation: 1 million US dollars
BISS UP release: 180,000,000 (3%)
BISS UP released circulation market value: 30,000 US dollars
Private valuation：60 Million USD
Private Cost：1MITC = 0.01 USD
MITC starting price: 1 MITC = 0.000167 USDT
Launch date and time: June 17th 12:00 – June 17th 22:00 (GMT+8)
Subscription method: USDT subscription for only premium BISS Members.
MusicLife Subscription and Trading Rule:
- All interested participants must register and subscribe to the BISS VIP membership program to participate in the IEO sale. BISS membership program will be launched on June 14th, make sure to place your membership registration order on time.
- Participants must place a MITC/USDT limit order in the trading page during subscription time (June 17th 22:00 ～ 23:00). The system will take one hour to liquidate all orders after the end of the limit order placement period, and the of transfer tokens to participants will be completed during the liquidation period.
- Circuit filter mechanism will be opened after the end of liquidation.
- Trading starts one hour after the end of the Circuit filter mechanism period
Liquidation Time：June 17th 22:00 ～ 23:00(GMT+8)
Circuit Filter Time：June 17th 23:00 ～ June 19th 11:00(GMT+8), the circuit filter mechanism will last for 36 hours and 1 hour, after which the normal trading will resume after 1hr.
Open Trading Time：June 19th 12:00 (GMT+8)
Bonus Reward: 600,000 MITC Airdrop to BISS Members
All users who become BISS Members before 22:00 (GMT+8) on June 17, 2019 will share 600,000 MITC tokens.
- Only BISS Members can participate and there is no trading fee during order placement; the maximum order is 100K USD and minimum is 10 USD. All orders will be proportionally matched based on rule 3 below.
- Expected trade volume of MITC = (volume of the user’s pending orders / volume of all users’ pending orders of the current round) * 180,000,000.
- Matching method: BISS will match the transactions one by one. Users with trading quota can max out their limit buy orders during order placement time. At the end of order placement time, all the buy orders with the same price will be automatically matched by the BISS matching system, hence creating a one-by-one matching transaction. In addition, all pending orders with the same price will be partially completed in order to fulfill the rule of proportional order matching. The expected trade volume of each buy order or user is proportional to the total volume of the user's buy order.
- Circuit filter mechanism: After the end of the price limit period, in order to avoid excessive volatility caused by market sentiment, the circuit filter mechanism will be triggered if BISS detects a 10% rise or fall of price. The mechanism will last for 1 hour and then stop working.
Points to Note:
- This event only supports transactions on webpage;
- If cheating or fraud occurs, BISS will cancel the user’s MITC trading quota;
- The BISS UP project is limited to users who reside in areas that legally allow digital asset trading.
Intro to MusicLife
MusicLife is a blockchain-based music ecosystem. It is comprised of Software Development Kit (SDK), a hardware embedded system and a Music Exchange trading program. For music connected to MusicLife, we have rebuilt the way pricing is comprised. Users will automatically invest in music by listening to songs. In turn, the musician and the record company will also benefit from each play.
MusicLife has established a brand-new environmental pricing format, where prices and market values will be automatically calculated and evaluated based on the existence of music listeners. A part of the music shares will also automatically go to the users who purchased the song.
MusicLife seeks to help the current music industry and break the deadlock between copyright infringement and piracy. With this in mind, it will truly benefit every aspect of the music industry.
Digital asset trading is a high-risk trading method that can result in partial or total loss. Users are encouraged to participate carefully and carefully consider the experience of trading digital assets and the extent to which they can withstand risks before deciding to buy or sell. The contents of this announcement and other information in the currency market do not constitute investment advice, and the currency market will not bear any direct or indirect losses arising from such information. The currency market shall not be responsible for guarantees, compensation, etc. for transactions.
For more recent activities, visit our official social media channels of the BISS Exchange:
BISS Weibo: https://weibo.com/bissexchange
BISS Twitter: https://twitter.com/bissexchange
BISS Chinese Telegram: https://t.me/bissofficial
BISS English Telegram: https://t.me/bissexchange