LAMB is now listed on BISS Exchange with the following trading pairs: BTC/LAMB, ETH/LAMB and USDT/LAMB. All users are welcome to buy and sell LAMB on our website.
Another piece of good news is that the LAMB Global Partner Node Voting Program is going to be launched on BISS Exchange at 20:00 (UTC+8) on May 17, 2019. Please visit the official voting website, https://lambda.biss.com , to vote for Lambda's global partners and partner supporters.
BISS will offer assistance for the Lambda Global Partner Program throughout the development of Lambda’s ecosystem.
Requirements for Becoming A Lambda Global Partner Node
The Lambda Partner Nodes will take on a new role during the development of Lambda's ecosystem. Applying to become a Lambda Global Partner is subject to the following requirements:
- Lambda Partner Node has the responsibility of coordinating with the official Lambda team to promote Lambda projects in online communities
- A minimum threshold of 100,000 LAMB Token votes are required to become a Lambda Partner Node. One LAMB Token equals one vote.
- Unlike the verification node, to become a Lambda Partner Node does not need any mining hardware or technical requirements.
PARTNER NODE REWARD SYSTEM
Total rewards of a partner node consists of two parts: the partner node reward and the user reward.
Daily Reward of 50,000 LAMB
During the Lambda testnet period, the elected partner nodes of the day will share a total of 50,000 LAMB according to the proportion that each of these nodes earned in the total voting. 50% of the reward will go to the elected partner node owners and 50% will go to the voters who have voted for them that day. Below are the rules used to calculate partner nodes’ rewards and voters’ rewards:
- Partner Node Reward: (cumulative votes earned / UTC natural day total votes) x (50,000 LAMB x 50%)
- Voter’s Reward: (Cumulative votes cast by the voter/ UTC natural day total votes) x (50,000 LAMB x 50%)
During the testnet period, the top three newly elected partner nodes and their voters will share a bonus reward of 50,000 LAMB!
The rewards will be distributed as follows:
- First place winner: 25,000 LAMB
- Second place winner: 15,000 LAMB
- Third place winner: 10,000 LAMB
The voters who have voted for the top three partner nodes will get bonus rewards which will be distributed as follows:
- Voters who have voted for the first-place partner node will be rewarded as follows: Votes cast by the voter/ total current votes of partner nodes* (50,000 LAMB*50%).
- Voters who have voted for the second-place partner node will be rewarded as follows: Votes cast by the voter / total current votes of partner nodes* (50,000 LAMB*30%).
- Voters who have voted for the second-place partner node will be rewarded as follows: Votes cast by the voter / total current votes of partner nodes (50,000 LAMB *20%).
After Lambda's mainnet launch, global partner nodes and all the voters will share an annualized return of approximately 30% of Lambda’s annual revenue.
Since its inception, Lambda has established strategic cooperation with IOST, a famous public chain project, and some overseas KOLs, who have been continuously helping with Lambda's ecological development. All IOST nodes elected as Lambda’s partners will be rewarded 1,000 LAMB by the Lambda Foundation for their voting support. All Lambda overseas KOLs will be rewarded 1,000LAMB by the Lambda Foundation for their voting support.
How to Participate
Voting will take place on BISS Exchange. After the voting channel opens, a candidate will be elected as a Lambda partner node if the candidate gets 100,000 LAMB Tokens (equal to 100,000 votes) or more through community voting.
In order to facilitate the voting process for all community members, we have developed a zero-threshold voting website with the BISS team which supports one-click voting. All registered BISS users can apply to become candidate nodes without any collateral or other requirements.
Click to fill in the application form:
- The partner node will take on a new role in Lambda's ecological development, which is different from the original verification node which stores miner's identity and other responsibilities.
- Both verification nodes and miners can participate in the partner node election and voting.
- The partner node votes will use the ERC20 LAMB.
- The partner node is an independent role and is not associated with any existing roles. After being elected as a partner node, participating in the verification node and initiating mining pools are still allowed. Participation rules are the same as the original verification node election rules.
- The income of the partner node is ERC20 LAMB, which can be traded normally.
- The only official platform for participating in the partner node program is BISS Exchange. Any other platforms or websites other than BISS Exchange and Lambda’s official community are not to be trusted.
Thank you for your support!