For token listing application:
1. Please make a copy of the application form format by clicking the below link:
2. After you filled out the application form, please send it to : email@example.com along with other project documents, we will review and evaluate. If your project passed initial review, we will contact you about subsequent listing details.
3. If you have any doubt during application, please submit a ticket or write emails to ：firstname.lastname@example.org .
Listing Application Requirement
In order to protect the interests of investors, BISS Exchange will evaluate the tokens before token could be traded on BISS, including but not limited to :
- Submitted documents are complete and accurate;
- No policy risks
- Strong team or community maintenance.
- Projects have actual technical support or practical application
- Disclose project info, including white papers, periodic development and progress reports correctly and timely;
- Other specified requirements for being listed on BISS.
In case of any of the following circumstances, we will give delisting treatment to the items in the upper currency:
1 ) The project party intentionally conceals major events that may seriously affect the price of tokens;
2 ) The project is suspected of illegal and criminal activities such as money laundering, fraud or pyramid selling;
3 ) There are other major hidden risks in the project, such as hackers stealing currency and concealing additional issuance, which are enough to cause the project to have a risk event.
4 ) The project party is suspected of manipulating the market, if the circumstances are serious;
5 ) The project party's propaganda or market behavior damages BISS or community interests, if the circumstances are serious;
6 ) Dissolution of project team or change of members;
7）The project website is inaccessible, the social media and the community have not been maintained for more than two weeks, and if the communication is invalid, we will give delisting treatment;
8 ) other circumstances sufficient to delist.
Thank you for your cooperation.