BISS exchange will launch its first premium project of BISS UP on April 25, 2019. This will be global premiere of ARPA - a private cloud computing project with limited price.
BISS UP will be joining hands with communities in South Korea to launch this project, becoming the first joint limited priced project between China and South Korea.
Initial Public Sale of ARPA
Token Name: ARPA
BISS UP Issuance: 100,000,000 ARPA
Total Issuance: 2,000,000,000 ARPA
Initial price: 0.02 USDT
- First round: 0.018 USDT
- Second-sixth round: Price = (Limit purchase of the day/ ARPA issuance of the day) * (Limit purchased the previous day / Number of limit holders the previous day) / (Limit purchased of the day / Number of limit holders of the day)
Token Sale Schedule: From 21:00, April 25, 2019 to 22:30, April 26, 2019 UTC+8 (3 rounds daily, 6 rounds in total)
Sales channel: ARPA / USDT trading pair, purchase with market price, the maximum amount is 800USDT per user.
Requirements for participants:
- A minimum holding of over 1,000 BISS token from April 23 to April 26, 2019 (3 days)
- Increase your transaction quota by inviting more friends (registration and mobile number binding are mandatory) before April 25
- Initial quota of the invitation is 300 USDT/person and the quota will be adjusted according to the number of invitations. Maximum quota per user is 800 USDT.
- Make sure to deposit USDT in advance and trade with ARPA/USDT trading pair. Purchase ARPR with market price.
- US citizens are not allowed to participate.
A total of 6 rounds of trading are opened in 2 days with 30 minutes each. The first 10 minutes are for trading time while the last 20 minutes are for system settlement time. The first round of trading time is from 21:00 to 21:30, the second round is from 21:30 to 22:00 and the third round is from 22:00 to 22:30.
The initial purchase quota is 300USDT per user. However, the purchase quota can be increased by inviting friends (maximum 800USDT). If ARPA token is sold during the trading period, that part of quota will not be reversed.
In order to avoid fraud, BISS exchange reserves the right to cancel the individual quota and rewards. The final interpretation of the event belongs to BISS exchange.
Purchase schedule per round is as follows:
|Token Sale Schedule||Token Sale Schedule||Amount|
|First round||21:00 Apr.25,2019||12.5 million|
|Second round||21:30 Apr.25,2019||12.5 million|
|Third round||22:00 Apr.25,2019||17.5 million|
|Fouth round||21:00 Apr.26,2019||17.5 million|
|Fifth round||21:30 Apr.26,2019||20 million|
|Sixth round||22:00 Apr.26,2019||20 million|
Thank you for your supporting BISS!