How to Enable Google 2FA
Please log in BISS website, and enter for User center, then click ‘enable’ in Google Auth section.
If you clicked‘enable’ in Google Auth section, 'Google Verification' page is opened:
Step 1: Download Google Authenticator
Step 2: Scan QR code to Back up Keys
Open the Google Authenticator App in your mobile phone to create an account, Click ‘+’ to [scan QR] or [manual entry] '2FA 32-digit key' which displayed in 'Google Verification' page.
- Account: Account name define by you on demand, such as 'BISS account'
- Key: 2FA 32-digit key’ which displayed in ‘Enable Google Authentication’ page. which will be scanned and recognized automatically or manual entry.
Step3:Activate Google Authentication
- login password: login password which is used to login BISS Website;
- 2FA code: 6 digital number generated by your Google Authenticator App installed at your mobile phone.
If Mobile phone is lost or changed, How to recreate Google Auth. Code in new mobile phone if I have a backed up 2FA secret key.
Install Google Authenticator App in the new mobile phone;
Open Google Auth. App in mobile phone to recreate the account, Click “+” to scan QR or manual entry 2FA backup key which is kept by you.
Google Auth. Code is restored now.
If you have have lost mobile or have forgotten back up 2FA secret key.
Please be sure to use your BISS account email address and send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the reset of Google verification:
- Your BISS account and the bound mobile phone number.
- Front and back photo of your ID card or passport + hand-held ID card / passport photo (required on A4 paper: I apply for reset my BISS account's Google verification + apply time)
Note: Be sure to use your BISS account email to send the reset request.
Contact us: email@example.com