[Last revised: 10 sept 2018]
Information BISS Collects
If you are willing to use the services provided by this platform, you need to fill in and provide the following information:
Information you provide to us at registration. When you create a BISS Account, you provide us with personal information that includes your contact information (Email Address, name, and a password). You can also choose to add a phone number for SMS or Google Authenticator account to be used for 2FA verification for improved security.
Information we collect when authenticating your identity. To comply with global industry regulatory standards including Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know-Your-Customer (KYC), and Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF), BISS requires your accounts to undergo your identity authentication for both Personal & Enterprise-level accounts. This entails collecting formal identification.
Information we collect as you use our services. This information helps us to contact you and smoothly provide you with services, including but not limited to your telephone number, fax number, valid e-mail address, mailing address, and your debit card information and/or other account information (hereinafter referred to as "service Information").
Transaction Information. For all personal and enterprise user accounts, we collect transaction information including deposit snapshots, account balances, trade history, withdrawals, order activity and distribution history. This transaction data is monitored for suspicious trading activity for user fraud protection, and legal case resolution.
Purpose of collecting information
We use the information we have collected about you for the following purposes or in the following ways:
- through our website to provide you with our services;
- To provide and maintain our services. We use the information collected to deliver our services and verify user identity. We use the IP address and unique identifiers stored in your device’s cookies to help us authenticate your identity and provide our service. Given our legal obligations and system requirements, we cannot provide you with services without data like identification, contact information and transaction-related information.
- To improve and improve the service of the website. According to the information and feedback we receive, we can improve the service of our website, and then we can respond to your service request and support demand more effectively;
- Communicate directly with you. We use personal information collected, like an email address to interact with you directly when providing customer support on a ticket or to keep you informed on logins, transations, and security. Without processing your personal information for confirming each communication, we will not be able to respond to your submitted requests, questions and inquiries. All direct communications are kept confidential and reviewed internally for accuracy.
- statistics on the use of our website data and government agencies, institutions and other cooperation data analysis;
- To personalize your experience (your information will help us better respond to your personalized needs);
- Processing transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or offered to any other company for any reason without your consent, except for the purpose of completing the transaction you have requested);
- To regularly send e-mail (you provide an order processing email address, in addition to occasionally receiving our news, updates, related products or services information, etc., can be used to send you information and update about your order);
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer information to other parties or allow others to collect or use information, but do not include the following information: Our affiliates, the trusted third party that helps us to run our website, conduct business, or provide you with services, As long as those parties agree to keep the information confidential, and when we believe that the information disclosed is appropriate, is to comply with laws, regulations, regulations or orders from the court or his competent authorities, the implementation of our website strategy, the normal operation of the website required, the relevant party to provide services required or to protect our or other people's rights, property or security. However, your information will not be available to other parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
Protection Of Your Information
We use a number of security measures to protect your personal information security, including encryption of the website communications with SSL, required two-factor authentication for all sessions, periodic review of our Personal Data collection, storage, and processing practices, and restricted access to your Personal Data on a need-to-know bases for our employees and vendors who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
In spite of the above technical and security measures, we cannot guarantee that the transmission of information on the Internet is absolutely safe, so we cannot absolutely guarantee that the personal information you provide to us through our website is safe at all times. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or resulting from any unauthorized contact with your personal data which we are not liable.