What is Origo?
Origo is a scalable privacy protection platform for decentralized applications, extending privacy protection to smart contracts through zero-knowledge proof technology, providing a more robust privacy protection strategy for DAPPs built on smart contracts, allowing blockchains Technology can be truly commercialized. The Origo Network uses a hybrid consensus protocol that combines chain and chain to support fragmentation technology and can be used for C++ for smart contract development.
Features of Origo
1. Use zero-knowledge proof framework-innovated protocols to protect the anonymity of transactions on Origo and platform application data. Support for zero-knowledge proof of cryptographic primitives for smart contract input and output.
2. Origo decentralized application chain operation, improving the performance of the chain processing.
3. Scalability design tailored to privacy, including improved consensus and highly portable virtual machines.
4. Anonymity that can help solve future hot issues, including verification tools for cross-chain, decentralized applications.
5. Flexible design allows users to choose open or confidential trading functions as needed, suitable for privacy needs in different situations.
Intro to Origo
Project Name: Origo Network
Token Name: Origo
Project Description: Scalable Privacy Protection Platform for Distributed Applications
Official website address: https://origo.network
White paper: https://origo.network/whitepaper