[Last revised: 10 Sept 2018]
Please read this service agreement (hereinafter referred to as “this Agreement") and the additional terms carefully. When you click the button "register" or use the services through access, it means that you have read, understood and fully agreed to accept and comply with the content contained in this Agreement and the additional terms. If you do not agree to this Agreement and the additional terms, do not access or use the services.
This Agreement and the additional terms apply to your access to and use of any services provided by BISS Foundation Ltd (hereinafter referred as "BISS", "We", ”us” or "this/the Website"), including but not limited to the Website https://www.biss.com and the mobile applications and exchange services provided by us (collectively, "this services"). The signing of other agreements related to the products provided by this Website will not affect the entry into force of this clause. If you are using the services on behalf of any institution, you declare and guarantee (a) that the institution is a legal institution in compliance with local laws and regulations, and (b) that you are entitled to accept the terms on behalf of the institution. If you violate this clause, the agency agrees to be responsible for your actions.
BISS reserves the right to change or modify the content of these terms at any time, including but not limited to any policies or guidelines on the Website. Before you register or use the services of this Website, you should review the Agreement and its updates frequently. We will post the revised version on the top of this Website with the date list of the last update. Any change will take effect immediately after posting update on the Website or as soon as the change is announced. Changes will continue to take effect. By continuing to use this Website, you accept these changes. If you do not agree with the terms, please stop using this Website and the related services immediately.
- You confirm and promise that: you shall be a natural person, legal person or other organization with the ability to sign this Agreement and the ability to use the services of this Website, as is provided by applicable laws, when you complete the registration process or when you use the services offered by this Website in any other manner as is otherwise permitted by this Website. Upon clicking on the button indicating that you agree to register, it shall be deemed that you yourself or your authorized agent agrees to the content of this Agreement and your authorized agent will register with this Website and use the services offered by this Website on your behalf. If you are not a natural person, legal person or organization with the above mentioned ability, you and your authorized agent shall bear all the consequences of that, and the company reserves the right to cancel or permanently freeze your account and to hold you and your authorized agent accountable.
- You agree to provide effective email address, mobile phone numbers and other information according to the requirements stated on the registration page of the Website. You can log in the Website with your provided or confirmed email address and mobile phone numbers or in other ways allowed. If necessary, you must provide your authentic name, ID card number or other information required by privacy policies, anti-money laundering laws and other laws and regulations and update your information on a regular basis to comply with the requirements on timeliness, concreteness and accuracy. All originally input information will be deemed as the information for registration. You should be responsible for authenticity, completeness and accuracy of all information and assume any direct or indirect losses or any unfavorable results incurred therefrom.
- If it is required to register your mobile phone numbers with your authentic name according to laws, regulations, rules, acts or other norms in the sovereign state or region you are located in, you agree that the mobile phone numbers for registration on the Website have been registered with your authentic name. Otherwise, you should assume any direct or indirect losses or any unfavorable results incurred therefrom.
- After providing all required information in compliance with laws and in completeness and going through verification process, you are entitled to obtain an account and its passwords on the Website which will be deemed as a successful registration. You can log in the Website with the account and passwords.
- You agree to receive emails and/or messages related to management and operation of the Website sent by the Website.
Description of services
- BISS provides an online trading platform (digital assets for trading digital assets), offerrs internet trading platform services for digital asset trading，and traders conduct transactions on the platform. This Website does not participate in the transaction of digital assets as a buyer or seller; This Website does not provide any services relating to the replenishment and withdrawal of the legal currency of any country. Traders must open an account and hold digital assets before starting the transaction. Traders may request withdrawal of digital assets subject to the limitations of this clause.
- BISS has taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Website. However, We do not warrant the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, performance and/or appropriateness of the content of any service or product provided on this Website. We do not take responsibility for any loss or damage caused, directly or indirectly, delay or failure of the information. The information and content on this Website is subject to change without notice and is solely to assist users in making independent decisions. BISS takes no responsibility for the use or interpretation of such information.
- BISS stresses the importance of platform security and will try every effort to provide services to users and ensure the continuity, stability (Notifications will be issued during downtime, maintenance, or system upgrades) and security of services; however, BISS cannot anticipate and prevent legal, technical and other risks at all times, including but not limited to force majeure, viruses, Trojans, hacking, system instability, third-party service defects, government actions, and other reasons may result in service interruption, delay, data loss and other losses and risks beyond BISS’s control or from third party causes and BISS does not take responsibility for damages.
- BISS reserves the right to cancel the abnormal transaction result and roll back any transaction for a period of time due to system failure, network reason, unexpected attack such as DDos and other unexpected factors that may lead to abnormal transaction, market interruption and other possible abnormalities.
- Some of BISS's services are provided on a fee-based mode. If you use paid services, please follow the relevant agreements. BISS may modify and change the charge standard and method of the paid services according to actual needs. BISS may also charge some of the free services. BISS will notify or announce on the corresponding service page before any modify, change or charging mentioned above. If you do not agree with the above modifies, changes or paid content, you should stop using the services.
- BISS will not ask for your password and will not allow you to transfer assets that are not on the exchange platform; please do not believe any discounts information that may lead to cheating. The use of BISS shall be deemed that BISS is not responsible for any loss due to the above and related circumstances.
- Transaction Abnormality Handling: You agree and approve that when using the services, the services may be unable due to digital currency network connection problems or other force majeure factors. You ensure that the information entered is correct. When the above anomalies happen and information is not correct, so you cannot be promptly notified the follow-up transaction processing, the Website does not undertake any liability for loss.
- You agree that due to operational and transactional security needs, this Website may temporarily stop providing or restrict some functions of the service or provide new functions. When any function is reduced, increased or changed, as long as you are still using the services, you still indicated agree to the Agreement or the changed Agreement.
- When using the Website and other related services, you confirm that all information related to BISS is true, accurate and complete. When this Website reasonably suspects that the information you provide is wrong, untrue, invalid or incomplete, this Website shall have the right to notify you to correct or update the information, or suspend or terminate its supply of the services to you.
Content of Services
- You have the right to browse the real-time quotes and transaction information of digital asset products on this Website, to submit digital asset transaction instructions and to complete the digital asset transaction through this Website.
- You have the right to view information under the member accounts on this Website and to apply the functions provided by this Website.
- You have the right to participate in the Website activities organized by this Website in accordance with the rules of activities posted on this Website.
- Other services that this Website promises to offer to you.
By accessing or using BISS’s services, you undertake to comply with the following service rules of this Website:
- You shall comply with the provisions of applicable laws, regulations, rules, and policy requirements, and ensure the legality of the source of all digital assets in your account, and shall refrain from engaging in any illegal activities or other activities that damages the rights and interests of this Website or any third party, such as sending or receiving information that is illegal, illicit or infringes on the rights and interests of any other person, sending or receiving pyramid scheme information or information or remarks causing other harms, unauthorized use or falsification of the email header information of this Website, inter alia.
- You shall comply with applicable laws and regulations and properly use and keep your account in this Website and login password, password of your financial transactions, and the mobile phone number bound with your account that you provide upon registration of your account, as Well as the security of the verification codes received via your mobile phone. You shall be solely responsible for any and all your operations carried out using your account with this Website and login password, financial transaction password, verification codes sent to your mobile phone, as Well as all consequences of such operations. When you find that your account with this Website, your login password, financial transaction password, or mobile phone verification codes is used by any unauthorized third party, uncover any other problem relating to the security of your account, you shall inform this Website in a prompt and effective manner, and request this Website to temporarily suspend the services to your account with this Website. This Website shall have the right to take action on your request within a reasonable time; nonetheless, this Website does not bear any liability for the consequences that have arisen before such action is taken, including but not limited to any loss that you may sustain. You may not assign your account with this Website to any other person by way of donation, lending, leasing, transfer or otherwise without the consent of this Website.
- You agree to take responsibility for all activities (including but not limited to information disclosure, information release, online click-approving or submission of various agreements on rules, online renewal of agreements or purchase service) using your account and password with this Website.
- In your digital asset transactions on this Website, you may not maliciously interfere with the normal proceeding of the digital asset transaction or disrupt the transaction order; you may not use any technical means or other means to interfere with the normal operation of this Website or interfere with the other users' use of the services; you may not maliciously defame the business goodwill of this Website on the ground of falsified fact.
- If any dispute arises between you and any other user in connection with online transaction, you may not resort to any means other than judicial or governmental means to request this Website to provide relevant information.
- All taxes payable as well as all fees relating to hardware, software and services that are incurred by you in the course of using the services provided by this Website shall be solely borne by you.
- You shall abide by this Agreement and other terms of service and operating rules that this Website may release from time to time, and you have the right to terminate your use of the services provided by this Website at any time.
- You agree that BISS is entitled to unilaterally determine that you violates any of the foregoing agreements and takes action, including, but not limited to, blocking and closing order requests, freezing accounts, reporting incidents to authorities， publishing alleged violations and actions taken and deleting any illegal information you post without notice. If your violation causes any loss to the third party, you shall bear all legal liabilities on your behalf, and guarantee BISS from the penalty or additional costs and other losses. If any loss，including the third party claims for compensation, or punishment by the administrative authority, is caused by your violation, you will bear the loss caused by your violation, including the attorney's fee.
Digital assets trading is highly risky and therefore not suitable for the vast majority of people. When trading or buying and selling digital assets, You shall understand that digital assets may lead to partial or total losses, and you should determine the amount of investment with the amount of losses you can afford. Here, we caution:
- The digital assets themselves are not offered by any financial institution, corporation or this Website;
- The digital asset market is new and unconfirmed, and will not necessarily expand;
- Digital assets are primarily used by speculators, and are used relatively less on retail and commercial markets; digital asset transactions are highly risky, due to the fact that they are traded throughout the day without limits on the rise or fall in price, and market makers and global government policies may cause major fluctuations in their prices;
- The Company may suspend or terminate your account or use of this services, or the processing of any digital asset transaction, at any time if it determines in its sole discretion that you have violated this Agreement or that its provision or your use of this services in your jurisdiction is unlawful.
When you use the services, the company has the right to collect service fees from you, according to relevant rules. BISS has the right to formulate and adjust the service fee. The specific service fee to be charged while using BISS service and form of charging shall be announced on the BISS Website or other written agreements agreed between users and BISS Website.
Unless otherwise specified or agreed, you agree that BISS has the right to directly deduct the above service fees from the assets of the your account.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless BISS, its affiliates, contractors, licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any claims and damages (including attorneys’ fees, fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) arising out of your breach or our enforcement of this Agreement. This shall also apply to your violation of any applicable law, regulation, or this Agreement during your use of the Website services and account.
Termination of Agreement
This Website shall have the right to cancel your account with this Website in accordance with this Agreement, and this Agreement shall be terminated on the date of the cancellation of your account. After the termination of this Agreement, you do not have the right to require this Website to continue to provide you with any service or perform any other obligation, including, but not limited to, requesting this Website to keep or disclose to you any information in your former original account, or to forward to you or any third party any information therein that is not read or sent. The termination of this Agreement shall not prevent the observant party from demanding the breaching party to assume other liabilities.
- The account is subject to a governmental proceeding, criminal investigation or other pending litigation
- We detect unusual activity in the account
- We detect unauthorized access to the account
- We are required to do so by a court order or command by a regulatory/government authority
In case of any of the following events, BISS shall have the right to directly terminate this agreement by cancelling your account, and shall have the right to permanently freeze (cancel) the authorizations of your account on BISS and withdraw the corresponding BISS account thereof:
- after BISS terminates services to you,
- you allegedly register or register in any other person’s name as BISS user again, directly or indirectly;
- the main content of user’s information that you have provided is untruthful, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete;
- when this agreement (including the rules) is amended, you expressly state and notify BISS of your unwillingness to accept the amended service agreement;
- any other circumstances where BISS deems it should terminate the services.
Compliance with local laws
It is your personal responsibility to determine whether and to what extent you will pay the relevant tax authorities the amount of tax on any transaction made through service. Besides, It is the responsibility of you to abide by local laws in relation to the legal usage of BISS in their local jurisdiction. BISS maintains a stance of cooperation with law enforcement authorities globally and will not hesitate to seize, freeze, terminate the account and funds of users which are flagged out or investigated by legal mandate.
BISS strives its best to maintain the data integrity on its site but does not guarantee the information and services provided in its platform. BISS will not be liable for errors arising from the use of its services.
Complaints and Suggestions
If you have any complaints, feedback or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.When you are contacting us, please provide your name and email address as well as other information we may need to identify you, as well as the transaction information involved in the questions or complaints you have responded to.